Question for Naruto fans
- Do Japannese version now 5
- Wait for English next week 1
So my usual source for Naruto has been down for days and shows no signs of coming back any time soon. While sorting through the more shady options, the best option only has it in Japanese with English subtitles. (Also its the end of the month so I'm under the gun here, so I don't have time to look at other English versions people might know about. If you have some send them to me in a message for next week as a backup but for this week we're down to Japanese or nothing)
Also, I'd previously recorded 2 episodes for this week ahead of time, so we're talking about the final 3 episodes for this week, 206-208.
So, should I react to the Japanese version now and post later today or should I post the 2 episodes I have for this week and do 13 episodes in English next week?
As soon as I post this I'm going to screen record episodes 206-208, so we have about 80-90 minutes to decide. When I'm done recording I'll go with whatever you decide. If nobody votes, or if the vote is tied at that point, I'll make the decision on my own.