I need your opinion (urgent)
- Release update 3 today no matter what 19
- Release update 3 only when you've implemented the animation 11
Hello everyone!
I'm kind of faced with a dilemma here.
So the update is nearly done(save files have been added and walkthrough finished), a few tweaks here and there but not much left. The problem I'm having is that the artist hasn't finished the animation I've comissioned, and I don't know when it'll be done (it might actually be today, tomorrow, or even the day after).
I've set up this poll to ask for your advice : Should I-
1) Release Update 3 today without the animation, and update the game later when it is done? (the update will be released on time, but without the animation, to be implemented later once I receive it).
2) Wait until I've received the animation, add it in game and then only release the update 3? (the update's release might be delayed, but you'll have the animation right on release).
!!The poll will be up for 2 hours!!. I know it is short, but if you decide I shall release update 3 today, I can't drag this on for too long.
I'm really sorry for that, and I hope you'll understand that if I could do anything about it, I would. : )
Thank you, and sorry again!