Home Creators Posts Import Register Favorites Logout

Content

Good morning!

On Monday, I changed my plan for the week. I decided to code what I have and then see if I have time to add an extra event. So I was not rendering images. It also means that I have nothing to share in previews this week. 

Instead, I nearly finished coding. 

So the situation is as follows: 

I need one day to release early access. 

But I can create more pictures on Monday and spend the following two days coding. In this case, the early access would be out on Thursday.

I will make my decision tomorrow. I lean more towards the second option.

That is it for today.

I appreciate your support!

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Nemiegs

Files

Comments

No comments found for this post.