Home Creators Posts Import Register Favorites Logout

Content

Hello North American Pah-trons.

Dave here, with some not great news.

In short, we are not coming over to the USA in October. But read on for some hopeful light at the end of the tunnel.

We have been working really hard and trying to do all the right things to get the working visa that we need to do the tour, but have been just told we need a few more things for the application. We’ve gotten dozens of pages of supporting documents and letters of recommendation from industry people and guilds, but we need a few more things.

That’s all fine and we know where to get the documents needed but the annoying thing is that once you get that feedback, the application starts again and we go back to the bottom of the pile. And that means we’re not going to get the visa in time for the October dates!

We’re hoping to regroup and try and pick a time for next year, and give ourselves (and you!) much more notice. We hope that all the venues are cool with delaying everything and will try and keep a similar itinerary if possible.

We’re really sorry to have gotten everyone’s hopes up. Ours were certainly really up, and we feel like we got very close. But the process is quite complicated! We want to be upfront and honest with you about everything.

So the dream is not over! We’re not giving up on it, but it’s going to take a little longer before we get over there.

Thanks for sticking with us. We’ll try and give you an update as soon as we can. Patreon and the Facebook group will always be the first place to know!

Dave

Comments

Shelby

We'll still be here when you're ready. Thanks for transparency!

Matt Peters

I will be ready and waiting! Although you may no longer be coming to Seattle on my birthday, I will still 100% be there!! :) You guys rock