Home Creators Posts Import Register Favorites Logout

Poll

Another Progress Report, and poll: In the eventuality I cannot find another animator, what would you prefer?

  • Release a smaller He Maid Her Fall update (5k words VS 10k words) 72
  • Release The Edge Of next month, as soon as you have all the animations 56
  • Release the first version of Entropy instead of The Edge Of 28
  • 2026-09-19
  • —2026-09-22
  • 156 votes
{'title': 'Another Progress Report, and poll: In the eventuality I cannot find another animator, what would you prefer?', 'choices': [{'text': 'Release a smaller He Maid Her Fall update (5k words VS 10k words)', 'votes': 72}, {'text': 'Release The Edge Of next month, as soon as you have all the animations', 'votes': 56}, {'text': 'Release the first version of Entropy instead of The Edge Of', 'votes': 28}], 'closes_at': datetime.datetime(2026, 9, 22, 17, 29, tzinfo=datetime.timezone.utc), 'created_at': datetime.datetime(2026, 9, 19, 17, 28, 16, tzinfo=datetime.timezone.utc), 'description': None, 'allow_multiple': False, 'total_votes': 156}

Content

This is frustrating, but it's not like it can't happen.

I told you last time that I had found a second animator to help me out since I have 8 – 9 animations this month and my current animator just can't do all of them. Well, after waiting for 7 days (the deadline he had told me) and asking him if everything was okay, he told me he had issues with his payment processor and thus couldn’t work for me.

I wasn't expecting it. I was kind of stuck with my paws in the air, nothing to sharpen my claws on. I've been trying for the past day to find an alternative, but currently to no avail. I will keep on trying, hoping to find someone, but we're close to the end of the month, so…

Now I cannot do both. I can either have all the animations for He Maid Her Fall, but miss a few animations for The Edge Of, or the other way around.

The poll is simple, what do you guys want?

I can release a smaller HMHF update which doesn't need all the animations. It would be very small, but what can you do?

I can wait and stretch the release of The Edge Of to the beginning of next month. Would probably release on the first week?

Or I can prioritize working and trying to release the first version of my fantasy project, Entropy. I think I can manage that. The only real issue is that next month, we would have to stop, release The Edge Of, and just keep going with Entropy in November.

The fourth option is me finding an animator that works fast and have everything ready this month (here's hoping).

I apologize. Shit happens. I'm a sad cat.

Comments

GuiltyKing

Pls rember: that wen u feel scare or frigten, never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy. Wen day is dark, alway rember happy day." 😊

Xarzo

Uhmmm the option I want to pick "Do what you think is more doable and easy for you" isn't there. From my part, don't stress too much, as you said "shit happens" so i'm perfectly fine with either choice, tho in the case of the small HMHF update i would prefer to wait for a full update even if it takes another month. Be well cat and don't too much hair over this!

Fallen

If you ask me, release a smaller HMHF update this month, release the final TEO update next month and keep Entropy for next month or November

evermore

prefer HMHF update

wsl

please release he maid her fall