IA Trade Alert - NVDA (Patreon)
Content
Hi team
As you know I was hedged up to 128. That was the level where I decide to get out of the position or stay in. I repurchased the calls today because we shot through $128. That was always the key level.
I have decided to stay in the position and not let myself be called out - if TSLA was under $200 I would have rotated that cash into TSLA but now momentum is on the side of NVDA and I want to stay in it. I will sell a call again on the next mean reversion spike.
MISTAKE
My mistake was not repurchasing the calls for pennies when it fell to $90 - I nearly did but felt there was no way it could go from $92 to $129 in 2 weeks... well here we are

Market outlook is solid as Goldman are out saying "Goldman Sachs Is Bullish On Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings: Risk-Reward For AI Stock 'Favorable'
Files
Previews only