Home Creators Posts Import Register Favorites Logout
haven't archived this post yet. have a subscription? use the importer!

Content

Hey team, from my research on OCTA today, I was anticipating a price drop for JITO due to a significant token unlock event. I decided it was the right moment to sell and got out at $3.74. I then shifted my investment into Solana at $239. It's worth noting there's a large unlock coming up - Not Financial Advice (NFA).


My position in JITO was small, making up just 4% of my SOLAlt Portfolio, which itself is only 2% of my Solana holdings.

Files

Previews only

Comments

Crypto Cruiser

Anyone who follows MIGI I do not own it but I do follow it . It dropped on fake bankruptcy news according to stockwits.com if anyone cares .

Piper

Thanks James..

Donald

Sol Strategies is an absolute beast!!

Boolish

Interestingly, it is up around 10%? Genuinely confused if I should sell or not. My target is $5

Hollie Bop tv

is sol unlocking ? or does james mean just jito ?

btcrealm

That is a very low quality image. Please update it. 100% agree with the plan though.

TurboVin

so does this mean we should stake with jitoSOL? Or is this separate

M Navarro

Hey James, what do you know about Lambda Labds 9AI

M Navarro

James, have you been following Lambda Labs? An AI firm getting a lot of attention. Love for you to investigate for us. Thmx

Gregory Niemczycki

Are we still expecting jito price to fall? It has only appreciated since the unlock

Marcus Antony

Gonna wait to add more Sol, im thinking July august gonna be...... not up-