Home Creators Posts Import Register Favorites Logout
haven't archived this post yet. have a subscription? use the importer!

Content

Half the size of last week but still quite big.

Mostly made from selling Stock

Nav Prem now 1.31 - lowest in years

Files

Previews only

Comments

HODL my beer

Hi James, I have seen a lot of negativity on X and obviously within the IA community regarding MSTR. Even though you still hold a lot (assuming), at a very low cost basis, where do you currently see the stock in the short to medium term? If you were a newbie and wanted to look at jumping in, would you do it right now? How much more painful in the short to medium term will it be if Saylor continues his common stock ATMing? NFA of course.

HanksyRulz

There is certainly a category of UK investors who will be dumping their MSTR for BTC ETNs once they are available in stocks and shares ISAs in October.

Patrick

It is what it is short-term. With NAV like this though, it might be a buy right now.

SandraD

Thanks for the update! Are we selling yet?!

hennie

I am not yet, but I was considering it yesterday, swapping for AI stocks(TSLA no option for me), I want to study the Rotation model, PTOS and such more thoroughly. As switching MSTR to BTC would take a few days because of different exchanges/brokerage accounts I still wait. I think as MSTR price seems to be so low maybe it is better to wait,, but Bob Loukas, a well respected TA hotshot said the MSTR chart looks horrible.

hennie

according to TA MSTR does not look good alas, CTO Larsson and Bob Loukas advise holding BTC instead.

Bitman

MsTr YTD +9% vs BtC +20% 🧐 the leverage is to the down side so far, unfortunately

iroc007

Buy here?

Hobbit

All this down sentiment....seems like everyone's gone sour and suspicious of MSTR...probably represents a decent time to add.

CryptoBong

Lol James aint buying any. I am selling covered calls. When time comes all my MSTR bag along with my paper BTCs and SOL will go.

Bull&Bear

Agree, with this pace, BTC can go to the moon and MSTR is still going down. Only thing that can stop Saylor selling stocks, is a BTC crash. And then we see a 100$ share. I hope the stock can reach 430$ so I can dump it before BTC dump