Home Creators Posts Import Register Favorites Logout

Poll

0.06 poll

  • Release 0.06 with "just" the Katrine and Trista content 341
  • Release 0.06 with all the previously planned content 470
  • 2023-04-05
  • —2023-05-26
  • 811 votes
{'title': '0.06 poll', 'choices': [{'text': 'Release 0.06 with "just" the Katrine and Trista content', 'votes': 341}, {'text': 'Release 0.06 with all the previously planned content', 'votes': 470}], 'closes_at': datetime.datetime(2023, 5, 26, 7, 43, 11, tzinfo=datetime.timezone.utc), 'created_at': datetime.datetime(2023, 4, 5, 18, 58, 22, tzinfo=datetime.timezone.utc), 'description': None, 'allow_multiple': False, 'total_votes': 811}

Content

Should I release 0.06 with "just" the Katrine and Trista content + the content that is already done?Or would you rather wait longer for the originally planned amount of content to be done?The first option should be ready in ~10days while the second could take 4+ weeks I would say.

Comments

ASimpleLizard

If early drop is picked I won't complain but I would rather you take the time needed and release it with everything in mind. You have been a great artist with great communication so I don't mind if it takes longer, you have my full confidence and trust with your work ❤️

Akeno Himejima

Idk when the whole thing was supposed to be done but I'd rather wait for the full package ^^

Traegerthorn

Would it be possible to do a 0.6 then a 0.65 with the rest of the content in may? Those who want the full update could just ignore the initial update and wait for the full package if they prefer everything at once imo

Chandler

As much as I'd love more content sooner rather than later, having even more new content to experience on a new release(and usually new play through) is way more exciting and worth the wait for me personally~ take your time and fill it up ;D with content Blade!

Hello

Just take your time and release the update it when it is ready.

Connectwithfrie

I think more content sooner is actually better with these early access WG games. It's pretty often that real life gets in the way, potentially delaying that 4+ weeks time table...

fantasy1290

Personally I'm of the opinion that those who don't want to wait can get what you have sooner and those who do want to wait, can simply wait for the full release. Unless it would be too much extra work for 2 releases instead of one?

Rasmus

My god, I cannot wait either way. This game is great!

Icarus con Queso

My ADD ass has forgotten what all was coming in full package.

mrbill619

Worth the weight, um, wait

Varlin

Think releasing the Trisa/Katrina update now and then a 0.65 in a few weeks with the remaining content is the best of both worlds. I think most people voting all at once might be assuming all the remaining content would be delayed until 0.7 which seems like would not be the case.

RogueP

Happy to wait for the full release all in one go, especially if it means less stress on you to get things done. Whatever is better for you, im happy to go with.

SexualStalin

I think it would be worth the wait. It’ll be more satisfying to start fresh with additional content for the other characters that were planned for this update along with Katrine and Trista

NixWydra

I can't wait for Trista, 4 weeks... to wait i agree with Varlin up there

GentlemenSOS

Is it too much to ask for both? If its not too much trouble why not release the katrine and trista content as version 0.055 and then we can all explore that while you prep the final 0.06 version? Although I will admit I dont know how much hassle it would be to do both so if its too much trouble definitely go with the second option of releasing it later on with all its content.

welp

would kinda like both.. like you release the Katrine and Trista content for a taste then the other stuff later 😁

Samuraihunter

I feel like the early .6 release and then .65 when the rest is done is going to be the best course of action.

Malte

Crying man, i cant wait any longer