Home Creators Posts Import Register Favorites Logout

Content

Hi everyone,

So, here's the situation... I need your help.

I have to admit, the last two weeks have been incredibly stressful because of the release delay. It's really hard dealing with situations like this. At this point, I've found myself wondering what the best thing to do would be.

Right now, everything in the game is finished except for the dungeon. The dungeon is the final part of the update for the VR world, and when I think about it, I could simply... cut it.

That's what I'm considering. Should I cut it from this update, or... should I finish what was originally planned after all? To finish it, I think I need a day or two to clear my head of all the bad decisions I've been struggling with this past week. I've already redone everything more than once, but I still can't get it to a point where I'm happy with it... I think I’ll have enough time to finish everything by the weekend.

What do you think? If I'm being honest, I'd like to finish everything, but... I'm already embarrassed that the game keeps getting delayed. I promised to release the update two weeks ago, and it's still not out...

Comments

Drago201

We've already waited this long might as well holdout till u can finish the dungeon good luck and take it easy try to chill 😎 a bit stressing sucks

Kerigan

Personally, I would say, wait till the weekend and Release it with it all working. With this caveat, if the dungeon stuff still isn't fixed then release it anyway. Not to be a smart ass, but your already delayed, so what's a few more days, as long as you honestly believe it will all be ready by the weekend. If you don't believe that then release what you have now and make a second smaller release when the dungeon stuff is fixed

Latarnik .05

I think you should take your time ;) And finish, we waited long enough so few days should not be a problem.

getinge1

Don’t stress either way, you have been transparent about the delay and paused billing.

AyAn

I think you should release the update without the dungeon so that you can focus on the dungeon part with a clearer mind. Or if you think otherwise, then that's ok too.

Kerigan

So when I am stressed out, I find ripping the heads of gummy bears to be oddly relaxing.

Dude

I personally, would rather like you to release it now without the dungeon, so you can focus on it without stressing and take your time.

Lord Kata

You can release it now and take your time to sort out the dungeon 🐌🐌

Fazleen Feroz

Take your time brother for release

Smoolio

If the dungeon has ntr in it then don't cut I'll happily wait.

Alan Griffin

Weekend is fine by me. 🤷‍♂️

Forgotten Studio

To be honest, I've enjoyed the VR world aspect of the game more than the real. I'm sure this might change over time, but I'm happy to wait.

Bee

step back and relax and release it all at once when you have a clear mind. so as to reasess and determine how it is going

Trowie

Firstly be kind to yourself, that’s the most important thing! As for the game, I’m happy to wait for you to complete the dungeon and release it when it’s ready, even if that means waiting a few more days or even weeks. But most importantly, be kind to yourself.

Shanaya Panigrahy

We can wait until the weekend, I have already waited 7-8 months until now from January, I can definitely wait till the weekend, but I want that dungeon. We already do not have the tavern, so not gonna work without the dungeon too. I support you, take your time but give the complete package

newman_ss

Would prefer a 1st part release now 👍

Rubs

if you are sure you can do it by the end of this week take your time, if you think you need more time like these past 2 weeks XD.... sure let the update be free without it, you can update it later on when is finished..

JohnDav

I think it is better to wait until you'll finish the Dungeon part. A couple of more days won't heart anybody, and you will probably feel much better with the release.

daniel gonzalez

I'd say don't stress too much about the delay. You've already put in a ton of work on the update, so take a day or two to clear your head and finish the dungeon calmly if you really want to include it. I don't think you should feel ashamed for taking a little longer; it's better to release something you're happy with than to rush it. So, as far as I'm concerned, it's better to finish what's left than to release something complete rather than half-finished.

tokyoghoul671

Might as well release it on the weekend. It's only a few days away...

Nippero

+1 I enjoyed the VR world more than the real world. just wait

disimulated

Wait to finish the dungeon. One or two more weeks won't kill anyone, and people will forgive a late but complete release far easier than a late and still incomplete update.

ArkNet

Dpends on how much adult content you have in dungeon.

Remi smith

I personally think we can wait a little longer for the full release. It might be easier if you made a new post with an actual poll so you can track the responses easier

IslandLivin

Wait until weekend, what’s another few days?

JamesonB

Take you time and dont stress it. Wether its the weekend or a little after i fell having the whole planned update would be better than having just part

Antress X

I say split,that way we can you can have time for the dungeon and we get something,to be honest im impatient but am so glad to hear hear something after so long,still take your time ,consistent release is better then killing yourself on hard projects to meet someone's needs

ChefElBono

I'll be waiting for you, take your time . Its going to be great!

Pau

The VR part of the game is the best by far. So go ahead

Melko Epeli

If there's more naughty events, it's worth to wait few more days 🙂

Kerigan

So can I make a suggestion. And I mean this in the best way. But for me personally I would like to see smaller updates. more often. And if your doing something big. Wait till it's almost done before announcing it. For example, if you put out a couple VR quests every say six weeks to two months. with a couple more RL quest paths as well. There is also one thing I would really like. And maybe it's just me but could you make the Sister or the MC, either adopted or step siblings.

BigEuro

I think you should just take a breather and relax, updating the game with the dungeon I think is the best decision. Dont feel embarrassed about the delay, we are all hanging out for it and not going anywhere. I know the post is already a couple days old, but just thought I would add in my thoughts.

Wendy Knightshade

put in the dungeon I say, just step by step and dont over work yourself, just do you and put it out when you can with what you wanted to have it come out with

Magiconx

I think release now, and Polish dungeon in part 2 of uptade

Heimdall

It depends on how much of the dungeon part is left. If it is going to take longer then it'd be better to release what you have made so far............

Smoolio

Think we never considered the 3rd option release without the dungeon but well beyond even the weekend. :P

Kerigan

So no pressure or anything, but any update when this weekend your going to release? If your still going to release?

Nibiru

Looking like a release without a dungeon, with it coming later this week. I suppose we still have another 29 hours to go.

429boss

when is the next update planned for release at least for the moment not including anything that causes delays